Just 1 minute to book a tour and your dream will come true!
What you will visit: Chernobyl observation deck near reactor #4, Chernobyl city, Pripyat «ghost-town», Secret Radar «DUGA», «Red Forest» area, abandoned villages in Exclusion zone.
What is included: comfortable transportation, professional English-speaking guide and lunch. In 2-days tour program — overnight in Pripyat hotel and FB meals are also included in the program.
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Chernobyl Zone
- Passing Dytyatky village at the border of 30 km Zone
- On the way to Chernobyl, we will provide you with information regarding Chernobyl disaster, borders of the Zone, life in Chernobyl nowadays, latest information about the liquidation of the Chernobyl tragic consequences in the 30 km. zone, the most contagious spots, vehicles and cemeteries. Finalize with the prognosis for the future.
- On entering to the 10 km Zone you will pass a check point
- We will make a short stop at the cooling channel to observe and feed giant catfish.
- An overview of the Nuclear Power Station, photo-stop near the Reactor No 4 with the view on sarcophagus. You will be only 100 m away from the main sheltered object of the Zone!
- Then you will be driven nearby to a «red forest»
(in 1986 the radiation painted the nearby forest in red color)
- Visit Pripyat — «The Dead Town», visit one of the tallest buildings — Polesie Hotel; the school building, kinder garden building, former multi-storey houses, which now are completely empty.
- You will see the town that was left by its 50 thousand inhabitants within 24 hours. Additionally, you will visit the Central Park with a huge Ferris wheel. This Ferris Wheel had never seen its visitors. Pripyat is alike to a mummy. It has a body but it doesn’t have a spirit. Doze of emotions.
- Ecologically clean Dinner at Chernobyl town (all food is from Kiev)
- Visit «Opachychi» and «Kopachi» abandoned villages. You will meet «resettlers» if you are lucky. Those who have moved back to their homes after evacuation.
- Arrival to Kiev around 6 p.m.